Install RSS Aggregator Script
1) Unpack the archive.
2) Upload files from “rss_aggregator_script_v2” folder to your site.
3) Change the database settings in config.php file (located in include folder) to yours.
// Database Settings $database = array( 'db_host' => 'localhost', 'db_user' => 'database username', 'db_pass' => 'database password', 'db_name' => 'database name' );
4) Excute The “include/install.php” file. (contains two options upgrade or fresh install)
5) Make the folder (cache) writable, with the permissions of 0777 or 0755 as your server setting.
6) Then go to admin.php page in http://www.YOUR-DOMAIN.com/RSS_AGGREGATOR_SCRIPT_FOLDER/admin/login.php
username : admin
password : demo
you can change your password later from the control panel.